Sunday, June 14, 2009

Berry Paranoid

Today I gave Parker some strawberries for the first time, he really seemed to love them! I kept an eye on him because I had read that strawberries are a very allergenic food, and that you should only introduce after nine months. I felt comfortable with my one-month buffer though, and heck I ate so many strawberries when I was pregnant I thought he was going to come out red with green leafy hair. Anyway, he looked like he was doing ok while he was eating. Thirty minutes later, though, when we loaded him into the car and I looked at him under the daylight, I noticed these red blotches around his mouth and on his forehead. I was like "OH NO! He's having an allergic reaction!" Upon closer inspection, however, I realized that his hives were actually crusty strawberry juice that I hadn't wiped off well. Crisis averted. 

Parker and Max got to hang out again this weekend. It is so cute to see them together, they are getting so big! Check out the progression-

Parker 1 month, Max 1 week

Here they are about 4 months-

Now Parker at 10 months, Max at 9 months

Such cute little dudes. Here is Parker with his other buddy Xabi, before & now: 

~5 months

9 months






 

No comments:

Post a Comment